Tetard French Sterling Silver 7-Piece Art Deco Tea Coffee Set with Tray & Kettle
Tetard, French 0.950 (higher purity than sterling) silver 7-piece tea set, beautifully adorned with curvilinear and stylized natural motifs and well-rendered faces, in Art Deco style, presumably from the early 20th century, consisting of:
- a tray measuring 26'' in length by 15 2/3'' in width
- a hot water kettle on stand with a burner measuring 17'' in height by 7 1/2'' from handle to handle
- a tea pot measuring 8 1/2'' in height by 9 1/4'' from handle to spout
- a coffee pot measuring 10'' in height by 6 7/8'' from handle to spout
- a two-handled, covered sugar bowl measuring 6 1/4'' in height with the lid (5'' in height without lid) by 5 3/8'' from handle to handle
- a creamer measuring 5'' in height by 4 5/8'' from handle to spout
- an octagonal waste bowl measuring 2 1/2'' in height by 3 7/8'' in diameter
Total weight is an impressive 264.4 troy ounces. Hallmarks are shown.
Tétard Frères is a high quality Parisian brand specializing in tableware and flatware. It was founded in 1860 and is known for helping pioneer the iconic Art Deco style of the 1920s.
Please feel free to ask us any questions, and please see our other listings. We hand polish all items before shipping them out, but if there is interest for a professional polishing and/or engraving removal, we can take care of that for an additional charge and with delayed shipping.