8-Piece Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Tea/ Coffee Set in St. George Pattern
8-piece sterling silver tea and coffee service by Reed and Barton in Art Deco style and in St. George pattern #877 consisting of :
- a large waiter measuring 27'' in length by 19'' in width
- a hot water kettle on stand measuring 15'' in height by 10'' in width
- a tea pot measuring 10'' in height by 10'' in width
- a coffee pot measuring 11'' in height by 9'' in width
- a creamer measuring 6'' in height by 5'' from handle to spout
- an open sugar measuring 5 1/2'' in height by 7'' in width. Bearing a 3-letter monograms.
Owned by G. A. Nicolls, Vice-President of the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad Company. Total weight is 252.8 ozt.
Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions, and please see our other listings. We hand polish all items before shipping them out, but if there is interest for a professional polishing and/or engraving removal, we can take care of that for an additional charge and with delayed shipping.