7-Piece Sterling Silver Gorham Chantilly Grand Tea & Coffee Set With Matching Tray
This exquisite tea/ coffee service in sterling silver by Gorham is in its desirable Chantilly-Grand Pattern and dates from the early 20th century. The 6 pieces for tea / coffee serving are:
- a kettle-on-stand measuring 12'' high and 10'' in width
- a teapot measuring 6 3/4'' high and 9 1/2'' from handle to spout
- a coffee pot measuring 10'' high and 9'' from handle to spout
- a covered sugar measuring 6'' high and 8'' in length
- a creamer measuring 4 3/4'' high and 7 1/2'' from handle to spout
- a waste bowl measuring 5 1/2'' in length and 3 1/3'' in height.
It comes with a matching Gorham tray, which has a repeating acanthus border with a small bouquet placed in the middle of the border on each side of the tray. Hallmarked with Gorham makers mark, sterling purity mark, and the length of the tray. Circa 1905. The tray measures approximately 31 inches wide, 20 1/4 inches deep, and 2 1/2 inches tall. Bearing hallmarks and monograms as shown. Total weight of the tea set and tray is 310.4 ozt.
Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions, and please see our other listings.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh