6-Piece Jacobi & Jenkins Sterling Silver Tea / Coffee Set in Repousse Pattern
Late 19th / early 20th century sterling silver tea/ coffee set by Jacobi & Jenkins, all with floral and foliate decoration, scroll feet, scroll handle with acanthus caps, including:
- coffee pot measuring 11'' from handle to spout and 11'' in height
- teapot measuring 12'' in width by 7'' in height
- creamer measuring 5 1/2'' in width by 6'' in height
- lidded sugar bowl measuring 7'' in height by 8'' in width.
- waste bowl measuring 4'' in height by 6 1/2'' in width
- matching beautiful gallery wood silver tray / waiter measuring 22'' in length by 18'' in width.
- Weight excluding the tray is 139 ozt. Beautiful repousse condition; never machine buffed.
Bearing monograms and hallmarks as shown. Heavy gage.
Jacobi & Jenkins was a Baltimore-based silversmith active between 1894 and 1908. Famous for its silver in repousse pattern, it succeeded to Jacobi & Co as a premier maker.
Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions, and please see our other listings. We hand polish all items before shipping them out, but if there is interest for a professional polishing and/or engraving removal, we can take care of that for an additional charge and with delayed shipping.